Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" ADA Height Compliant Refrigerator. Have your favorite ingredients, snacks, and beverages within reach. Available door finishes include black, stainless steel, and integrated panel-ready. U-Line's ADA Collection of products meet ADA requirements and maximizes storage space.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Meets ADA height requirement
- White interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 45°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 70 bottles (12 oz) or 140 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.4 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 1/4" (514mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||126 lbs (57 kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.